emacs-tangents

Re: why conflict [Was: Re: no to war in Ukraine]

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: why conflict [Was: Re: no to war in Ukraine]
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 12:24:35 +0300

Dear Alexandre,

The manner how people talked on that attached video explains that
those people are very similar to each other by their culture,
tradition, language, history.

* Alexandre Garreau <galex-713@galex-713.eu> [2022-03-01 10:13]:
> Le mardo, 1-a de marto 2022, 7-a horo kaj 1:01 CET Jean Louis a écrit :
> > Big statements there, with zero references. This is not conspiracy
> > website.
>
> Mine would be a conspiracy constituted of just Putin, hardly a
> conspiracy.  Heads of state have gone mad before.  Hitler first.
> You didn’t give any reference related to the general point (i’d say
> «either» if i didn’t myself, but I did, and you ignored it).  I even
> have videos showing killed civilians or totally clueless russian
> soldiers, dunno who you have materially.

You mentioned many things, how Putin finances this and that. Come on.

Is it related to Emacs any more, I don't know.

Here is reference related to world scenarios and how such scenarios
strengthen economy for their benefits:
https://rcdrun.com/files/world/2020/04/rockefeller-foundation.pdf

Though there are old scenarios such as wars. Research.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman