Re: [BUG] Org-Agenda leaves frame around [9.7-pre (release_9.6.8-785-g72

From: Björn Bidar
Subject: Re: [BUG] Org-Agenda leaves frame around [9.7-pre (release_9.6.8-785-g72bbf8.dirty @ /home/bidar/.local/private/etc/emacs/lib/org/lisp/)]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 21:50:51 +0300

>>> May you provide more details about how to reproduce?
>>
>> What do you miss after the initial details?
>

> In other words, I need detailed steps starting from emacs -Q, if possible.

Never mind the issue was caused by my own setup. I had a hook killing
the frame spawned by org-store-link which cause a race condition.

On another related note are `org-add-note` also follow the same pattern as
e.g. `org-src`? Maybe it should have something like `org-note-window-setup`
similar to `org-src-window-setup`?