Re: MathML and ODT export: inline possible?

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: MathML and ODT export: inline possible?
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 21:44:49 +0700

On 18/04/2024 19:14, Fraga, Eric wrote:

The question I have is: can I replace the link to a Math ML file (which
does work, as noted in the org info manual) with the actual Math ML code
inline within the org file?

#+begin_export odt
#+end_export

[1] exporting LaTeX fragments directly, via latexmlmath, does not
      actually work very well at all.  The text passed by org is wrong
      basically.  And latexmlmath gets easily confused, it seems.  I'd
      rather work with the MathML directly in the end.

Manual on the web site is incorrect. Do not use single or double quotes around %i if you are on the main branch. On bugfix it is necessary to use an alternative command with %I.

However LaTeXML has issues with latex3

Max Nikulin… Re: Warn about shell-expansion in the docstring of org-latex-to-html-convert-command. Tue, 5 Mar 2024 19:01:16 +0700.
https://list.orgmode.org/dfdb0777-2741-410a-ac8a-8593af357abc@gmail.com

Have you tried pandoc?

(setq org-latex-to-mathml-convert-command
 "pandoc -f latex -t html5 --mathml %I -o %o")

David Lukeš. Using pandoc to convert LaTeX math to MathML. Tue, 1 Mar 2022 15:59:36 +0100.
https://list.orgmode.org/CAEPTPEzvx5ZhY5qrCJnFtAC_NpPC9d1a-Q=yE+XNTrPXiMpTag@mail.gmail.com