Let `org-element-at-point` or `org-element-context` return element type

From: Christopher M. Miles
Subject: Let `org-element-at-point` or `org-element-context` return element type "tags" when point on tags.
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 16:01:32 +0800

When I move point on the headline tags position. I evaluate
`(org-element-at-point)` or `(org-element-context)`, both return element
type is `(headline ....)`. I hope those two functions can return more
explicit element type like "tags".

I tried to find this type API function in existing functions. But I have
not found. If someone knows, please let me know. I use this function to
detect whether current point is on tags element. I try to write a simple
extension to display tag explanation info through eldoc.

--

[ stardiviner ]
I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without

Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3