'Markdown Export' Info Wrong?

From: Lee Thompson
Subject: 'Markdown Export' Info Wrong?
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2024 14:52:06 +0100

Hi all,

I noticed when browsing the info manual for Markdown Export options this
line concerning headline styles seems to be wrong:

> Header and sectioning structure
>
> Based on ‘org-md-headline-style’, Markdown export can generate headlines
> of both _atx_ and _setext_ types.  _atx_ limits headline levels to two
> whereas _setext_ limits headline levels to six.  Beyond these limits,
> the export back-end converts headlines to lists.  To set a limit to a
> level before the absolute limit (see *note Export Settings::).

Should this not be the other way round? ATX headlines being repeated
hashes limited to 6 levels and Setext headlines being underlined with
equals for top-level then dashes for second-level.

Is this a quick change I could make myself and contribute?