Re: [WORG] 2680e65 * org-maintenance.org (Copyright assignments): Minor

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [WORG] 2680e65 * org-maintenance.org (Copyright assignments): Minor improvements
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2024 11:20:56 +0000

Adam Porter <adam@alphapapa.net> writes:

>> I am inclined to remove this todo - I already asked gnulib guys and they
>> contacted FSF about the latest version of the form. Until we get a
>> reply, there is nothing we can act upon. See
>> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnulib/2024-03/msg00060.html
>
> FWIW, I'd be inclined to leave the task for future action, perhaps
> changing it to a WAITING keyword with a state-change note explaining the
> status (that's what I use in my system, anyway).  But if you disagree, I
> won't argue.

I do not mind. I can also add a link to my email there.

I just looked into changing this TODO into inlinetask and that would
require adding a style for inlinetasks. While looking, I noticed a
commented section in worg-editing.org:

    - BeginMiniPage ... EndMiniPage :: creates a mini page with a border. Used
         demonstrate layouts (see:
[[file:./org-tutorials/images-and-xhtml-export.org]] for
         an example).

    - BeginInfoBox ... EndInfoBox :: inserts a box with a little info icon on
the
         left. The text inside flows around the icon. Both, info and warning
boxes,
         use the styles for =.org-info-box= in
[[file:style/worg.css][worg.css]].

    - BeginWarningBox ... EndWarningBox :: Like =BeginInfoBox= and
=EndInfoBox=. The
         icon used is different.

    - BeginBlindText ... EndBlindText :: creates a =<span></span>= element, that
         greys out the text. Used for text that is there just to fill paragraphs
         to demonstrate text flow (see:
         [[file:./org-tutorials/images-and-xhtml-export.org]] for an example).

In particular, BeginWarningBox (see
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/images-and-xhtml-export.html)
might be a basis of inlinetask css.

Or we may be copy the style from ox-html.

Also, the above macros may we one existing way to provide highlighting
we discussed earlier.

WDYT?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,