Re: Async Python src block behavior with :dir header property

From: Nasser Alkmim
Subject: Re: Async Python src block behavior with :dir header property
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 13:17:34 +0100

> Nasser Alkmim <nasser.alkmim@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> This does not work.
>> Even though the python execution is in the right directory and the file is
>> saved
>> correctly.
>> The =return= does not produces the right file path considering the directory.
>>
>> #+begin_src python :dir asyncpy :async :session :return figname :results
>> file value
>
> These header arguments are not correctly formatted.
> Try M-x org-lint

I tried org-lint and it says that the header argument is "unknown".
However, I can execute the source blocks.
I tried with 'emacs -Q' and '(require 'ob-python)' and I noticed that I
missed the header argument ':mkdirp "yes"'.
With that I can reproduce the examples.

In any case, thanks for taking a look.

--
Nasser Alkmim