Re: org-icalendar export problems

From: ypuntot
Subject: Re: org-icalendar export problems
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 04:57:37 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

The validator says as follows:

Results
File Size: 19544 lines, 434248 bytes
Number of events found: 103
Number of to-do's found: 541
Problem! Found 10 warnings

Warnings
Blank line detected, specification does not address the use of blank lines near
line # 9
Blank line detected, specification does not address the use of blank lines near
line # 11
Blank line detected, specification does not address the use of blank lines near
line # 13
Blank line detected, specification does not address the use of blank lines near
line # 15
Blank line detected, specification does not address the use of blank lines near
line # 17
Blank line detected, specification does not address the use of blank lines near
line # 19
Blank line detected, specification does not address the use of blank lines near
line # 21
Blank line detected, specification does not address the use of blank lines near
line # 23
Blank line detected, specification does not address the use of blank lines near
line # 26
Blank line detected, specification does not address the use of blank lines near
line # 28

Problem! Found 1 error

Errors
Lines not delimited by CRLF sequence near line # 1
Reference: RFC 5545 3.1. Content Lines