Re: An academic journal entirely made in Org-Mode

From: Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: An academic journal entirely made in Org-Mode
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 00:16:29 +0100

Hi,

Juan Manuel Macías <maciaschain@posteo.net> writes:

> Org-Publish and LuaTeX. If anyone is interested in the code I used for
> specific aspects of the publication, I can share it here :-).

That sounds very interesting! I’m writing roleplaying books and my
website with org-mode and since there are many small pieces I found over
the years, I expect that the solved problems for a journal will be very
educational!

> https://recyt.fecyt.es/index.php/rel/issue/view/4327/948

One small thing: the boxes for the abstract look pretty nice! How to
create the complex tables on page 109ff would also be great to know.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein