Re: org-->latex and beamer, avoid blocks

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: org-->latex and beamer, avoid blocks
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 16:11:29 +0000

On Friday, 19 Jan 2024 at 08:01, Uwe Brauer via "General discussions about
Org-mode." wrote:
> Well, right. I just realized that for example
> when I export the document to LatReX article, then cosntructs like
>

> *** Code
>  :PROPERTIES:
>  :BEAMER_env: ignoreheading
>  :END:
>
> Get converted in the sense that the properties are not simply ignored
> but transformed to text, which is not what I want.

Strange.  Properties do not get exported for me.  The tags do get
exported if you haven't set the tags:nil option, however.  The heading
itself does get exported which, of course, may not be what you want.

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6.13-1003-g872c1b in Emacs 30.0.50