Re: Slowness of org-agenda-redo in org 9.7 vs 9.6.7

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Slowness of org-agenda-redo in org 9.7 vs 9.6.7
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 15:15:25 +0000

dark.key8799@151e.ai writes:

> On Fri, Jan 19, 2024, at 22:00, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
>> May you open org-agenda.el and org-element.el and M-x eval-buffer in
>> these two files before generating the report? It should make the results
>> more readable.
>
> There you go, there's still some lambdas but more of the calls are explicit.

Thanks!
I think that the missing lambdas should come from org.el.
So, may you M-x eval-buffer org-agenda.el, org-element.el, and org.el.

And do the same in Org 9.6. (there are also cryptic lambdas there in the
profile)

(In theory, you should not need to do this M-x eval-buffer trick if you
run Org mode from "make repro" command line in the git repo. Not sure if
it is easier for you or not)

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,