org-->latex and beamer, avoid blocks

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: org-->latex and beamer, avoid blocks
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 16:40:01 +0100

Hi

I have a longer documents with a lot of graphics, and the following setting:

So that
** Introduction

Will be converted to a frame, while if converted to LaTeX (article) it
will be converted to a subsection.

Now I also have  subsubsections like

*** First step

Containing two graphics,

This subsubsection will be converted to a block and then I cannot use
allowframebreaks and only one graphics is displayed.

Any suggestion how to tell the converter not convert

*** First step

To a block?

Thanks and regards

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous despicable pogroms/atrocities on Israel
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.