Re: Tableofcontents

From: Horst Leps
Subject: Re: Tableofcontents
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 16:30:08 +0100

Ihor Radchenko schrieb:

You're right. I deleted all unnecessary latex header entries from the orgmode file and then a complete table of contents was created. I have to rebuild the latex header.

Thanks.

Horst
Horst Leps <horstleps@outlook.de> writes:

Running 'pdflatex -interaction nonstopmode  -recorder  "orgmode.tex"'
I can see a number of errors, likely originating from incorrect ox-latex
configurations for custom packages (or #+LATEX_HEADER lines in the org
file) and incorrect usage of some latex environments in the Org file.

I am not sure why you started seeing this recently, but something is
clearly off about the file you are trying to export.