Re: org-(un)fill-buffer

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: org-(un)fill-buffer
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 18:12:51 -0700

i lost track of all the visual fill stuff vs. emacs native filling vs.
org filling vs. filladapt back before visual filling was able to fill
with both a fill column and a reasonably smart fill prefix reliably.
is that possible now?

also, if a new command is to be introduced, presumably it would work
on subtrees, paragraphs, lists, and regions, so that you could have it
not apply to informal non-org lists or code that is not in a source
block etc.

met with alex today
yesterday he wasn't available
  even thuogh he said he would be