Re: [BUG] Styles file and locale environment [9.6.13]

From: Hakan Dağdelen
Subject: Re: [BUG] Styles file and locale environment [9.6.13]
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 01:17:04 +0300

This is too much work unfortunately, since I come around the problem by calling terminal commands instead of built-in emacs functions.

But I can say the problem is still reproducible on my system under Org 9.6.15.

I am going to upgrade to emacs 29.1 soon. Maybe, there is a some sort of Unicode translation problem in emacs. If it is the problem, I'll write back.

Best,
Hakan