Re: ODT export failing

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: ODT export failing
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 07:30:10 +0000

Hi Ihor,

On Monday, 27 Nov 2023 at 19:49, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
> AFAIU, that message is for fuzzy and id links that do not point to
> heading or target - such links are not supported.

I've had this before when the target (i.e. the label within the org
file) did not exist.  I have never seen this with a missing file, as in
pointing to ~theimage~ where

    #+name: theimage
    [[file:thisimagedoesnotexist]]

To solve the problem, I just had to create the file
"thisimagedoesnotexist".  I guess it is sort of the same issue as
missing link target so maybe it makes sense even though it is not an id
link or fuzzy?

> "FIXME" indicates that such feature would be welcome, but alas - not
> yet.

Understood!

thank you,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6.7-661-g34ee6f in Emacs 30.0.50