Re: What do you recommend for acronyms in org-mode?

From: Maske
Subject: Re: What do you recommend for acronyms in org-mode?
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 03:01:24 +0200 (GMT+02:00)

Hi John!

I was using org-ref some time ago, but it seemed to get emacs slower, in my low resources PC.

Would you give me some tips to make org-ref lighter?

Best regards

27 ago 2023 2:33:05 John Kitchin <jkitchin@andrew.cmu.edu>:

You can see how these work in org-ref in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sebs2vSIEk4&list=PL0sMmOaE_gs3E0OjExoI7vlCAVygj6S4I&index=13.

On Sat, Aug 26, 2023 at 1:21 PM Maske <maske1foro@gmail.com> wrote:

I would like to know what do you use for acronyms, glossaries, etc for using inside org-mode? Not for exportation, just to use them inside Emacs.

Maybe radio links, or the package org-glossary? org-ref?

Best regards

--
John

Professor John Kitchin (he/his)