How to solve "Warning (emacs): Please update the LaTeX src-block-backend

From: Guillaume MULLER
Subject: How to solve "Warning (emacs): Please update the LaTeX src-block-backend to listings"
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 18:24:00 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to create a code block with some latex code to be interpreted
inside. I only knew lstlistings until now. Page
https://orgmode.org/manual/Source-blocks-in-LaTeX-export.html lists Engraved
and Minted as possible backend.
https://list.orgmode.org/87wnf1z1w8.fsf@gmail.com/T/ also lists verbatim.

So from what I understand, of the message "Warning (emacs): Please update the LaTeX
src-block-backend to listings", is that the default backend is not lstlistings and
that there is a variable somewhere that should be set to lstlistings.

However I cannot find any documentation on what variable and where to set it. Is the
variable indeed called "src-block-backend". Is it set in global Emacs config?
Locally in the org file?

I tried to eval (setq src-block-backend 'listings) and (setq org-latex-listings
t) . But error is still there.

Any idea?

--
Guillaume MULLER