Re: Add a Chinese version to index.org of orgmode.org

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Add a Chinese version to index.org of orgmode.org
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2023 09:12:54 +0000

"Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" <arne_bab@web.de> writes:

>> Thanks!
>> However, we already have another, more complete translation pending.
>> See https://list.orgmode.org/orgmode/sdvzg71zzor.fsf@netyu.xyz/
>
> Maybe you can use the experience with the text you now have to review
> this other translation and suggest improvements?

Agree.
I hope that my initial message did not sound like your patch is not
valuable.

If you can, you may also compare your translation with the linked
translation of the same files and point out where your translation is
better. [ Unfortunately, doing this comparison would be much more
difficult for me, since I can only compare by translating back to
English with translation software ]

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,