[patch] Fix inner smart quotes in French

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: [patch] Fix inner smart quotes in French
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2023 07:25:19 +0000

Hi,

These last months I have been disconnected from the list for family
reasons. Now, trying to catch up with the news on the list and pending
things that I left here :-).

In the meantime, I'm submitting this patch with a fix for second-level
French `smart quotes': the correct quotes should be “” (without spaces,
as in Spanish or Greek) (please, some francophone correct me, if I'm
wrong...).

Best regards,

Juan Manuel

--