Re: is LOCATION not a valid property? org-lint complains!

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: is LOCATION not a valid property? org-lint complains!
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2023 06:34:37 +0000

"Fraga, Eric" <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> writes:

> On Tuesday,  1 Aug 2023 at 16:22, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
>> ox-koma-letter, which you likely use, understands EXPORT_LOCATION
>> property, but not LOCATION.
>
> Ah, interesting.  Yes, I do use (infrequently) ox-koma-letter.  Whereas
> all my other org related tools understand LOCATION and not
> EXPORT_LOCATION.  I will ignore these (false positive) lines.

I now updated the linter to mention the backend name.
Also, I made it ignore `org-default-properties' known by Org.
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=20d90b979

>>> : 60 low   Potentially malformed timestamp.  Recognized: <2021-01-29 Fri
>>> 16:00-17:00>
>>
>> May you give an example of a timestamp at "60"?
>
>   <2021-01-29 16:00-17:00>
>
> and I now immediately see the subtle (or not so subtle) difference:
> there is no day of the week specified.
>
> I misunderstood the message from org-lint: it is telling me what it
> thinks the timestamp was intended to be, not what I had actually
> specified!  Maybe the output from org-lint should say "Interpreted as"
> instead of "recognized"?  Or even "recognized as" would be better.

I changed the message to include the original timestamp and used "parsed
as"
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=7b80334fd

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,