Re: [ANM] org-timeblock: Schedule your day visually, using timeblocking

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [ANM] org-timeblock: Schedule your day visually, using timeblocking technique inside Emacs
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2023 08:07:25 +0000

Ilya Chernyshov <ichernyshovvv@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi! I wrote a package that provides interactive day view for orgmode
> tasks. With this package you can visually understand your day schedule
> and quickly reschedule your tasks and events. Essentially, this is what
> modern calendars provide, although my package currently only provides
> day view.
>
> The package works entirely inside Emacs.

Thanks for sharing!

As I mentioned in Matrix chat, it would be nice if you could integrate
the svg image display into Org agenda as minor mode, displaying the
interactive svg in place of the time grid. That would be a welcome
addition to Org core.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,