Re: Worg: issue with org-tools page

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: Worg: issue with org-tools page
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 09:57:23 +0700

On 29/07/2023 19:14, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
I suspect that there is some misconfiguration of the build.

Despite the .build.yml file file installs the elpa-ess package, it is ignored when .org files are processed due to the --quick option in publish.sh. Perhaps --no-init-file (-q) will help, but it may cause other issues. Alternatively --directory (-L) may be added to specify the path to the ess package explicitly. Unfortunately it will make publish.sh less portable.

P.S. I am in doubts if it is reasonable to execute all src blocks on each build since it requires enough external dependencies. Committer should have them installed, so their should provide proper #+results:. Perhaps in some cases source blocks may be re-evaluated manually, e.g. before releases or when babel files are changed.