Re: [BUG] WORG example for ob-lilypond is no longer working as described

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] WORG example for ob-lilypond is no longer working as described (was: Moving some lisp/ob-*.el files to org-contrib - your advice?)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 07:36:30 +0000

Jonathan Gregory <jgrg@autistici.org> writes:

> On 20 Jul 2023, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
>
>> With your patch, I cannot produce png output. The file is just
>> not created: [...]
>
> You're right. Thanks for the feedback.
>
> I've made some changes and was able to produce the correct results
> using pdf, eps, and png (tested with 2.20.0 and 2.24.1). I think
> this gets us closer to the old behaviour, assuming there are no
> other issues, of course.

The png is still a full page on my side.
Also, I am getting

Processing `/tmp/babel-xQweBZ/lilypond-WGdEvi'
Parsing...
/tmp/babel-xQweBZ/lilypond-WGdEvi:1: warning: no \version statement found,
please add

\version "2.24.0"

for future compatibility
Interpreting music...[8]
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `ionian2.eps'...
Converting to PNG...
Success: compilation successfully completed
[ Babel evaluation exited with code 0 ]

which does not look necessary.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,