Re: exporting to PDF multi-lingual document

From: andrés ramírez
Subject: Re: exporting to PDF multi-lingual document
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2023 16:36:44 +0000

Hi. Stefan.

[...]

    Stefan> That's quite strange. I just re-tested with emacs -Q (Emacs 28.2
with integrated Org
    Stefan> 9.5.5). It generates the following tex file:

[...]

    Stefan> Maybe there are some other configurations on the Emacs or LaTeX
side on your system that
    Stefan> changes some of the defaults?

I tested your tex file with lualatex from command line, and It gave an
error about the font lmroman10-regular. So after installing
'otf-latin-modern' package. The pdf rendered with all the paragraphs.

Thanks.
Best Regards
ps: lualatex is really slow compared with pdflatex. But It works which
is the important part