Org-mode publish: Some questions when use it for a blog

From: Sébastien Gendre
Subject: Org-mode publish: Some questions when use it for a blog
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 23:35:04 +0200

Hello,

I try do generate a blog with Org-mode publish.

I'm very impressed by the publishing tool. But as it's nice to do a
simple website, I have some difficulties to use it for a blog.

First, I try to customize the site map:

* Is it possible to customize the entry without writing a function ?
  Something like the preamble with escaped chars (ex %t, %d) ?

* How can I set a postamble in the sitemap different from my blog
  posts ?

Secondly, how can I put the author name and publication date just at the
bottom of the document title ? I tried with preamble, but the preamble
is inserted before the document that I cannot disable.

Finally, how can I generate the RSS feed ? I tried with ox-rss, but I
got an error about my version of Org:
Error (use-package): ox-rss/:catch: Invalid function: org-assert-version

Best regards