Re: What is a week?

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: What is a week?
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 20:05:47 +0000

> Complicated.  I did my copyright assignment (for Emacs and AUCTeX, but

Thanks for the clarification.
Bastien, I think we should update the copyright status in WORG. Maybe
also inform FSF?

> To be clear - I completely understand the "patches welcome" attitude to
> people complaining that something doesn't work as they expect -
> especially if those people are knowledgeable enough to fix the issue
> themselves.  I would very probably have done that several weeks ago if
> not for the copyright papers requirement.  If you think this is a good
> idea, I may spend some time preparing a detailed bug report, but please
> don't count on me submitting patches.

Detailed bug report will certainly help. I am a bit lost in what should
be expected here and what is being wrong on Org side.

Also, do note that "patches welcome" is not necessarily aiming at you
specifically. Anyone interested in submitting a patch is welcome.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,