Re: Command not found when using Org + Guix + envrc.el

From: Fabio Natali
Subject: Re: Command not found when using Org + Guix + envrc.el
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 16:34:41 +0100

On 2023-04-17, 10:35 +0000, Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> wrote:
> I am unsure how and why the Org's approach is not working together
> with envrc.el. It might be helpful to add envrc devs into the loop or
> debug things yourself.

Hi Ihor,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The project's author got in touch pointing out that I was using an
out-of-date version of the software.

As a matter of fact the version of envrc.el available via my distro
(Guix) was a bit behind, but this is now fixed. I can confirm this is no
longer an issue with version 0.5 of envrc.el.

Thanks for helping, all best, Fabio.