Re: Re: A dream?

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: Re: A dream?
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 07:35:49 +0200

> Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support>:
>> Eduardo Ochs <eduardoochs@gmail.com> [2023-04-16 01:45]:
>> do you have a page in https://gnu.support/ explaining in detail how
>> you teach Emacs to beginners? It would be nice to have something like
>> that...
>
>I just tell them to do Emacs Tutorial. There is no need for page when
>it is built-in.
>
>I tell them, open Emacs and do the tutorial, then let me know. Later
>we do not talk much, we just do the work.

In addition to that, I have also collected a set of slides with suggestions and
quick answers to some of the configuration hurdles. That helps a lot (they say)
In addition, I have an article on org-mode.
I submitted to the (wrong) journal and never got published on paper ,-(
That was a couple of years ago and I have continued to update it for my personal
reference. When people have specific interest in org-mode I pass
the lastest version in PDF and org for them to play around. The teaser for this
is any of my lecture handouts.

Best, /PA

--
Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden,
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet