Major mode of orgweb/publish.sh?

From: Ruijie Yu
Subject: Major mode of orgweb/publish.sh?
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 15:49:49 +0800

Hello,

What is the expected major mode for orgweb/publish.sh?  When I open it,
I see it is in `shell-script-mode'.  This is what I see in
orgweb/publish.sh:

#!/usr/bin/env sh

":" ; exec emacs --quick --script "$0" -- "$@" # -*- mode: emacs-lisp;
lexical-binding: t; -*-

When I remove the empty line 2 and run `normal-mode', the file now opens
in `emacs-lisp-mode'.  I have a sneaking suspicion that
`emacs-lisp-mode' is the expected major mode for this file, because
there is also the `lexical-binding' variable declaration on the property
line, which has no effects when the major mode is shell.

--
Best,

RY