Re: Worg: issue with org-tools page

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: Worg: issue with org-tools page
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2023 23:51:55 +0200

* Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> wrote:
> Karl Voit <devnull@Karl-Voit.at> writes:
>
>> CI example: https://builds.sr.ht/~bzg/job/970651 lists all sorts of
>> HTML pages but for org-tools, there is no HTML output generated as
>> it seems. Whatever I write in org-tools/index.org doesn't get to the
>> HTML version of it.
>>
>> Maybe somebody has an idea what's going on here?
>
> AFAIU, there is some problem installing "elpa-ess" Debian package. For
> some reason, Emacs cannot find 'ess, which leads to export failures.
>
> [exporting] org-contrib/babel/examples/Rpackage.org
> Executing R code block at position 5615...
> Cannot open load file: No such file or directory, ess

Okay, that was also my idea when I saw the log file. Can somebody
fix ESS here or should we convert the R blocks to a different block
type (EXAMPLE)?

--
get mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML into Org-mode:
Personal Information Management > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/pim/
Emacs-related > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/emacs/