Re: Worg: issue with org-tools page

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Worg: issue with org-tools page
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2023 16:53:19 +0000

Karl Voit <devnull@Karl-Voit.at> writes:

> CI example: https://builds.sr.ht/~bzg/job/970651 lists all sorts of
> HTML pages but for org-tools, there is no HTML output generated as
> it seems. Whatever I write in org-tools/index.org doesn't get to the
> HTML version of it.
>
> Maybe somebody has an idea what's going on here?

AFAIU, there is some problem installing "elpa-ess" Debian package. For
some reason, Emacs cannot find 'ess, which leads to export failures.

[exporting] org-contrib/babel/examples/Rpackage.org
Executing R code block at position 5615...
Cannot open load file: No such file or directory, ess

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,