Re: Limiting a repeating timestamp ?

From: Mark Barton
Subject: Re: Limiting a repeating timestamp ?
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 08:16:37 -0700

> On Apr 7, 2023, at 9:53 PM, David Masterson <dsmasterson@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is there a way of creating a Task which is a once a week meeting that
> will take place in (say) June, July, and August and then stop repeating?
>
> --
> David Masterson

Not exactly the answer to the question, but I sometimes use the
org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift function to copy a scheduled meeting. That
will give me copies with the timestamps shifted by the amount requested
(weekly, monthly, etc.). The advantage I found with this, is that I can then
edit any of the copies to adjust for holidays.

Mark Barton