Re: A dream?

From: George Mauer
Subject: Re: A dream?
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 10:16:09 -0500

Emacs is a complex tool that itself can take a semester or more to get productive in. I know I myself tried for years to move to it and was only able to after learning vim bindings pretty well, and starting to use Spacemacs. Forcing students to use emacs, much less org - especially in this day and age where students *will* ask online, and *will* get a response of "no one actually uses that" - will probably meet with a ton of resistance.