Re: How to export org-agenda to ICS to show in iCal

From: Alexei Gilev
Subject: Re: How to export org-agenda to ICS to show in iCal
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 08:54:48 +0200

Thanks for your time.

When I try, however, to use functions like org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files or org-icalendar-export-to-ics, I get this error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds ‘max-lisp-eval-depth’")

When I use the function: org-agenda-write to agenda.ics, it throws the error "condition-case: Unable to resolve link:".

I would rather be able to use the org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files, so I export all agenda file tasks to an ICS ICalendar file.

Any help welcome, thanks!

Best,

A.

El dom, 19 feb 2023 a las 13:31, Ihor Radchenko (<yantar92@posteo.net>) escribió:

>> In agenda buffer, M-x write-file <RET> file-name.ics <RET>
>
> Shouldn't it be `org-agenda-write', not `write-file'?

Yes, indeed.