org-latex foreground color in svg is controlled by org-latex-and-related

From: Wei-Ting Lin
Subject: org-latex foreground color in svg is controlled by org-latex-and-related
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 13:48:06 -0500

Recently I found the foreground color of the latex-preview in org-mode is controlled by "org-latex-and-related".

There is another option called "org-format-latex-options", which can also set the foreground color, but it has no effect for the svg output.

I don't know if this behavior is by design or a bug, but I hope we can have an option to have different colors for them.

WTL