Re: Bug: org-latex-export-to-pdf does not remove .tex file [9.4 (9.4-elp

From: Bruno BEAUFILS
Subject: Re: Bug: org-latex-export-to-pdf does not remove .tex file [9.4 (9.4-elpa @ /home/bruno/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/)]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 14:18:45 +0100

On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 10:55:34AM +0000, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
> > How so?
>
> latexmk -interaction=nonstopmode

Still do not get the problem. I though that the exit code of the
underlying process was used but after having try to understand some of
the ox-latel.el I discover that it seems to be done another way
(analysing the output if I am right).

> You can either set a file-local variable, set a directory-local

I did not have the idea of directory-local, thank's for it.

> variable, or, like John Kitchin often does, put the following src block
> on the top of your file and use it for exporting:
>
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp :exports none
> (let (<your overrides>) (org-latex-export-to-pdf))
> #+end_src

I want to be able to use my file interactively as well as in batch
mode, I thus think that this proposition is not really a good solution
even if I find it elegant.

Thank's again for your nice help.

--
Bruno BEAUFILS