Re: Bug: org-latex-export-to-pdf does not remove .tex file [9.4 (9.4-elp

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Bug: org-latex-export-to-pdf does not remove .tex file [9.4 (9.4-elpa @ /home/bruno/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/)]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 10:55:34 +0000

Bruno BEAUFILS <bruno@boulgour.com> writes:

> On Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 08:37:51PM +0000, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
>> The problem with LaTeX export is that it is not always possible to know
>> if the process truly finished without errors or not.
>
> How so?

latexmk -interaction=nonstopmode

>> Meanwhile, you can tweak org-latex-logfiles-extensions adding "tex".
>
> I tried that but I do not want it to be a global value : in some case
> I still want the latex file to be the output (I do specific latex
> export in that case) for instance when things goes wrong.

You can either set a file-local variable, set a directory-local
variable, or, like John Kitchin often does, put the following src block
on the top of your file and use it for exporting:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :exports none
(let (<your overrides>) (org-latex-export-to-pdf))
#+end_src

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,