Strange behaviour: Repeating tasks jumping in time

From: Alexei Gilev
Subject: Strange behaviour: Repeating tasks jumping in time
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 10:56:30 +0200

Dear all,

Has anybody experienced this strange and annoying behaviour?
For repeating tasks, every once in a while I miss them.
Then I check them in my org file plus I visit git-status to find they have been shifted. Sometimes even years (usually months).

I haven't been able to track the source of this behaviour.

If anybody has any idea, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

*** TODO TASK x
SCHEDULED: <2023-08-26 Sat +1m>.  <------- it used to say Feb 26, but has jumped to August.
    :PROPERTIES: