Re: Bug: org-latex-export-to-pdf does not remove .tex file [9.4 (9.4-elp

From: Hanno Perrey
Subject: Re: Bug: org-latex-export-to-pdf does not remove .tex file [9.4 (9.4-elpa @ /home/bruno/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4/)]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 19:47:19 +0100

Bruno BEAUFILS <bruno@boulgour.com> skrev: (16 februari 2023 15:24:37 CET)
>I thought that when creating latex file it should also remove the
>produced latex which could be a majour problem.
>
>In fact it does not, which I do not understand why when looking at the
>code of org-latex-compile. I am surely missing something.

This is just an (semi-)educated guess as I do not have Emacs in front of me
right now, but I would expect the org-latex-compile would only be called when
actually compiling the LaTeX code that is to say producing the PDF. As long as
you only export to a TeX file, no log files are being generated and thus no
clean up is necessary.

Best wishes,
Hanno