Re: Emphasis issues with special blocks and latex

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Emphasis issues with special blocks and latex
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 12:26:52 +0000

User Name <name58564@gmail.com> writes:

> I am having several issues with the fontification of emphasis markers in
> org-special-blocks and inside latex equations in my org-files.
>
> I have changed `org-emphasis-regexp-components` to be the following...

I advice against playing with this variable. It only affects
fontification and not the parser. And current Org's fontification is
fragile. It will be more reliable to write a custom font-lock keyword if
you want Emacs to highlight things differently.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,