Re: [BUG] Incorrect display of folded headings after cycling with subhea

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: [BUG] Incorrect display of folded headings after cycling with subheading with VISIBILITY content/children
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 16:15:27 -0500 (EST)

On 14 February 2023, Bruno Barbier wrote:

Daniel Hubmann <hubisan@gmail.com> writes:

After using org-cycle-overview (or org-cycle-content) and then using
org-cycle-set-visibility-according-to-property I get this:

* Heading Lvl 1...** Heading Lvl 2 with VISIBILITY content...
*** Heading Lvl 3...

I'm observing the same behavior.

Similar things have been happening to me since the middle of last year.

See:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2022-07/msg00368.html

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2022-05/msg00811.html
(my screenshots are gone by they looked like what's been described)

Ihor did some work but the problem is still going on now and then, in the sort of way that seems unreproducible to me.

Bill

--
William Denton
https://www.miskatonic.org/