Re: [BUG] list.orgmode.org managed to parse a message in future: 2023-10

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [BUG] list.orgmode.org managed to parse a message in future: 2023-10-29 [9.6.1 (release_9.6.1-223-gc8d20d @ /home/yantar92/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 14:38:50 +0300

* Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> [2023-02-03 14:13]:
> Hi,
>
> We currently have a message in future on top of
> https://list.orgmode.org/
>
> The message is
> https://list.orgmode.org/ZT2vNKsf3Lp5xit3@protected.localdomain/raw, and
> it does not contain the future dates in headers. Just in the body.
>
> Are we observing public inbox bug?

Sorry for that. It was not intentional. It happened during the
exercises.

I went to future, and wrote from there. ☺️

Now it is pending until the future time stamp.

Similarly, I have made mess with Dino XMPP messenger as well, I have
sent message from future, now that message will appear to me for years
as the last message sent, no matter what I do, that message remains
pending!

Why did mailing list accept message from far future? It should not be
so, that is bug to be reported.

Dino messenger accepted message from far future, that is bug, and I
have reported it:
https://github.com/dino/dino/issues/1355

--
Jean