Re: [BUG] Emacs-29.0.60: (setopt org-babel-load-languages ...) may cause

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] Emacs-29.0.60: (setopt org-babel-load-languages ...) may cause warnings
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 08:26:56 +0000

gerard.vermeulen@posteo.net writes:

>> May you please convert the diff into a patch with changelog entry and
>> commit message? See
>> https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#org045e318
>
> patch attached.

Thanks!

> 1. I have assigned my copyright for Emacs stuff to the FSF

Bastien, may you please confirm?

> 2. My initial version of the patch was against bugfix and now I have set
> :package-version to "9.6"

Correct.
You can also remove :version tag while we are at it. It is redundant
when :package-version is provided (we are slowly getting rid of the
:version tags across Org).

>      according to the instructions on the org-contribute page. I do not
> know if this is acceptable (it
>      feels a bit like breaking the rules), but I am happy to redo the
> patch for main.

bugfix is fine. This is a trivial patch.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,