Re: [O] Org mode export to HTML not working correctly with code blocks i

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] Org mode export to HTML not working correctly with code blocks if block is after an item (-) and its delimiters are indented
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 04:53:45 +0200

PS:

Omid <address@hidden> writes:

> When exporting to HTML (Org mode version 8.2.1 ELPA; GNU Emacs version
> 24.3.1) I see the a strange behavior which can be reproduced with the
> following minimal example:
>
> This exports correctly
>   #+BEGIN_SRC sh
> ls
>   #+END_SRC
>
> - This also exports correctly
> #+BEGIN_SRC sh
> ls
> #+END_SRC
>
> - This does NOT export correctly (code block is not detected)
>   #+BEGIN_SRC sh
> ls
>   #+END_SRC
>
> Is there any way around this behavior without removing the indentation
> for the code block delimiters?

 This exports correctly
#+BEGIN_SRC sh
 ls
#+END_SRC

 - This also exports correctly
#+BEGIN_SRC sh
 ls
#+END_SRC

 - This does NOT export correctly (code block is not detected)
#+BEGIN_SRC sh
 ls
#+END_SRC

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :exports value
   (with-current-buffer
       (current-buffer)
     (org-export-as 'html))
#+end_src

#+results:
[...]
This exports correctly

<pre class="src src-sh">ls
</pre>

<ul class="org-ul">
<li>This also exports correctly
</li>
</ul>

<pre class="src src-sh">ls
</pre>

<ul class="org-ul">
<li>This does NOT export correctly (code block is not detected)
#+BEGIN_SRC sh
</li>
</ul>
ls
#+END_SRC

with html export, the last case does look quite different from the other ones.

--
cheers,
Thorsten