Re: [O] AUCTeX key bindings within Org documents

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] AUCTeX key bindings within Org documents
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 08:10:28 +0200

Hello Fabrice, Hi everybody,

Thanks a lot Fabrice for your  package to get AUCTeX key binginds within
Org documents.

Maybe I  do not  use it correctly  by I  want to point  out to  you some
unwanted results:

#+begin_equation
 \label{ECQ}
\neg A , A \vdash B
\tag{ECQ}
#+end_equation

exported in LaTeX is translated in .tex file:

\begin{equation}
\label{ECQ}
$\neg{}$ A , A \vdash B
\tag{ECQ}
\end{equation}

and of course it does not work.

My question is therefore more  general: how writing scienfific papers in
org-mode documents  i.e. how writing useful  environments like equation,
bussproofs,   fitch,   etc.   every  useful   package   for   logicians,
mathematicians, etc.  ?

In advance, thanks for your help.

Jo.

--