Re: [O] [Babel] Padlines

From: Vladimir Lomov
Subject: Re: [O] [Babel] Padlines
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 14:57:38 +0900

Hello,
** Eric Schulte [2013-09-28 06:17:51 -0600]:

>> The blank line which was inserted between blocks isn't anymore for me.

>> ECM:

>> * Tangle these blocks
>>   :PROPERTIES:
>>   :tangle:   yes
>>   :padline:  yes
>>   :END:

>> #+begin_src emacs-lisp :file test.csv
>>   "data"
>> #+end_src

>> #+begin_src emacs-lisp :file test.csv
>>   "datb"
>> #+end_src

>> results in:

>>   "data"
>>   "datb"

>> Note that I tried adding ":padline" to yes, but I normally should not, as it
>> is
>> the default.

>> Best regards,
>>   Seb

> Hi Seb,

> Thanks for this bug report, there was a problem in my previous patch in
> this thread.  I've just pushed up a fix which should solve this problem.

And seems that you miss another 'padline' in function
'org-babel-spec-to-string', line 323. I attached small patch which
removes that line so I can tangle Org document with shell scripts.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Coming to Stores Near You:

101 Grammatically Correct Popular Tunes Featuring:

        (You Aren't Anything but a) Hound Dog
        It Doesn't Mean a Thing If It Hasn't Got That Swing
        I'm Not Misbehaving

And A Whole Lot More...