Re: [O] [PATH] [NEW EXPORTER] two slide backends for contrib

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] [PATH] [NEW EXPORTER] two slide backends for contrib
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 07:52:33 -0400

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 11:41:20PM -0400, Matt Price wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Rick Frankel <address@hidden> wrote:
> > On 2013-08-27 00:41, Matt Price wrote:
> >>
> >> I just came across this, having missed it in February.  Rick, I was
> >> wondering if you had thought about enabling some of deck.js's snazzier
> >> features -- transitions for text elements, for instance, like we see
> >> in the intro deck here: http://imakewebthings.com/deck.js/#intro

> > If you look at the documentation for ox-deck
> > @https://github.com/cybercode/org-slides, you will see that you can
> > specify per-slide classes via the HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS property on the
> > headline (and any headline can be build by setting the "slide" class
> > on the headline).

> I'll give that a try, if I end up having time (argh).  I'm actually
> liking deck, though.  Am wondering if it would be very hard to add
> support for the codemirror extension to your deck code.  Maybe I'll
> try that first...

I find deck.js to be my favorite also... (impress is a bit to
impressive for me :) If you look at the Customization
(https://github.com/cybercode/org-slides#customization) section of the
documentation, you will see that ANY deck.js extension in any of the
extension under a directory specified in `org-deck-directories'
(defaults to './deck.js'), will be included by default, so, just add
the extension to the ./deck.js/extensions directory and the css to the
./deck.js/themes directory.

rick