[O] org Publish subtree to pdf

From: Martin Leduc
Subject: [O] org Publish subtree to pdf
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 01:58:57 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
  I have a large org file with several projects in it. I can export one of
them (a subtree) to pdf by using C-c C-e C-s l o. However, I would like to
use the Publish function since it allows to export the pdf to another folder.

However, by using C-s (Subtree option) and P (for publish) and x (to choose
template from org-publish-project-alist), the Subtree option does not seem
to work well. The entire tree is exported though without the content of
higher-level headlines.

Is it the normal behavior to be expected from the publish function ? What is
the best way to export in pdf to another location ?

Thanks,
Martin