[O] Export only a (sub)tree

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: [O] Export only a (sub)tree
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 07:57:17 +0200

Hi,

As usual, I am starting to use orgmode again. As usual, things have
greatly enhanced.

I am using one big orgmode file to keep all my stuff. I need for some
nodes of this file to export them and to send them to my teammates, etc.

Although there is a manual, I could not find THE way to it there. I
could not figure out if it is even possible at all.

Can you help me please ?

Thank you
--
XMA